* The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated guide is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. It is best used for determining how Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
* This guide features shown side-by-side with their four-color process printed equivalents on coated paper enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colors can be matched in CMYK.
* Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, RGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colors to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
* Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
* Printed colors bleed off both page sides so they can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
* An index can be found in the back of the guide for easy location of colors by number.
* The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
* Guide is produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available