* This new edition of the Color Specifier & Guide Set presents the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”).
* In addition to the eco-friendly formulas, we’ve made other enhancements to improve the user experience.
* The guides and specifiers are now available in a two-volume set; making the product easier to handle, utilize and store.
* Improved construction on the binders makes for much greater durability.
* A rigid storage sleeve, located inside each Specifier binder, allows you to store your guides safely.
* Replacement pages for the specifier are available to replenish old pages.
* Thousands of market-proven Pantone colors on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
* Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier and PANTONE Color Guide have been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control.
* All 2,100 colors are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
* PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each PANTONE Color, making it ideal for palette development and presentations.
* Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
* PANTONE Color Guide is a handy, take-along two-guide set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available.