The PANTONE ESSENTIALS bundle contains our most popular traditional solid, solid-to-process and process-only colors. It is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colors for communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips. Bundle includes:
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Uncoated
PANTONE CMYK Coated
PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
* FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper – must have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
* COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
* PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
* All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
* Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.
* Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically.
* However an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist in easy location of colors by number.
* Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
* Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
* Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
* All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available