* This new edition of the Color Guide presents the existing 2310 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”).
* Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
* The FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide gives you 2310PANTONE Colors on paper for designing fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints, interiors and more.
* The Color Guide is chromatically arranged to enhance inspiration and speed production.
* The handy, take-along fan deck format makes it perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews.
* It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
* Colors are now split into two guides for easier handling
* Create products using non-fabric materials such as home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
* Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
* Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
* Colors are numerically referenced and named
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available