• Two-guide set with 1,867 colors
• 112 New PANTONE Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers for specifying and approving spot colors in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• Set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify color intent accurately and confidently.
• New colors have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
• Colors are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on press.
• Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
• Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.