* Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier has been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 TPX colors are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
* The PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each TPX color – perfect for palette development and presentations.
* Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
* Use Color Specifier to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
* Colors are numerically referenced * Individual replacement pages are available
* Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
* A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
* Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
* As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available