* SOLID CHIPS BOOKS: This two-book set allows designers optimal color communication flexibility and versatility. Chips can be easily removed, built into color stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact color intent.
* Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
* Text-weight stock
* Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
* Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
* Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as in both the guides and books to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
* Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
* All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
* PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available